Weapon-R Intake

So I just installed the Weapon-R secret weapon intake on my Corolla. I've never seen anyone else do it so Ima just review it. The installation on it sucked. Having to remove this one part of the oem intake then fit everything just right for the weapon r sucked. But oh boy once it was on it was worth it. I could tell right away it got louder, like a lot. The throttle responds is amazing!!! Btw I am getting the jet senser, it's on its way. But oh man you can feel the difference. My favorite thing is the sound. I have a viral exhaust on mine so idk if it will change the sound of you have a different brand but sounds like a V6 honestly. I'm in love!! This is the kind of stuff our Corollas have needed.

Attachments

The removal of the intake tube just behind the grill is a PITA...you can tell its assembled before the bumper goes on. lol. Otherwise it shouldnt have been too bad...looks nearly identical the the HPS that went on like a snap. You may also see a big improvement in MPG (given you mind this)...mine has gone to an honest 43.6 confirmed by dividing miles on the trip by the gallons added at the pump. :)

The removal of the intake tube just behind the grill is a PITA...you can tell its assembled before the bumper goes on. lol. Otherwise it shouldnt have been too bad...looks nearly identical the the HPS that went on like a snap. You may also see a big improvement in MPG (given you mind this)...mine has gone to an honest 43.6 confirmed by dividing miles on the trip by the gallons added at the pump. :)
It's actually a two in one Intake. It looks like a short ram but you can barely see the tube that leads down to where the OEM intake ended, chopped it in half to get it out, and my lord everything is day and night differences