What did your Corolla have for breakfast?

God, well. I think I'm too much of an animal lover. I remember when I was coming back from a party and my friend from DSRLeasing was driving, I was drunk af, but he hit an coyote. Damn, every time I see pictures like that something stirs inside of me.

God, well. I think I'm too much of an animal lover. I remember when I was coming back from a party and my friend from DSRLeasing was driving, I was drunk af, but he hit an coyote. Damn, every time I see pictures like that something stirs inside of me.
If it helps, the coyote survived with only cuts and bruises. It was treated for injuries and then released.
Maybe I should have added the link to the original post.
I only shared this because of the Corolla.

Yowzah! Glad the coyote made it. Over Memorial Day weekend, my month old 17 SE 50th almost had a propane tank from a bbq grill for breakfast, i was in (sigh) Los Angeles on the first road trip since i bought the car, and i noticed something in my lane about ten car lengths ahead, the edge of the tank was on the lane marker and the rest was right in line with the front driver's side. Luckily i rode on the bott dots (thrump-thrump-thrump reflective markers in between the lines) and missed it, but it probably would've taken out the corner of the car and maybe some parts of the suspension. I looked in the rear vew mirror and drivers behind me were dipping and swerving onto the shoulder and into the next lane to avoid it. Didn't need any more coffee after that.

Yowzah! Glad the coyote made it. Over Memorial Day weekend, my month old 17 SE 50th almost had a propane tank from a bbq grill for breakfast, i was in (sigh) Los Angeles on the first road trip since i bought the car, and i noticed something in my lane about ten car lengths ahead, the edge of the tank was on the lane marker and the rest was right in line with the front driver's side. Luckily i rode on the bott dots (thrump-thrump-thrump reflective markers in between the lines) and missed it, but it probably would've taken out the corner of the car and maybe some parts of the suspension. I looked in the rear vew mirror and drivers behind me were dipping and swerving onto the shoulder and into the next lane to avoid it. Didn't need any more coffee after that.
Oh damn!
Glad you and the Corolla missed it!