What to mod

im new to the forums I have a 2015 s plus I want to do some mods but I don't want to void the warranty what would you all suggest

Not much unless you are big into cosmetic changes. You could start with a Borla rear section exhaust. Having the TRD lowering springs installed by the dealer may also preserve your warranty. Just drive your car for a while and see what inspirations you will get.

Not much unless you are big into cosmetic changes. You could start with a Borla rear section exhaust. Having the TRD lowering springs installed by the dealer may also preserve your warranty. Just drive your car for a while and see what inspirations you will get.
Where can I order the borla and is there really any way to increase hp either

im new to the forums I have a 2015 s plus I want to do some mods but I don't want to void the warranty what would you all suggest
TRD makes a rear sway bar and a front strut tower brace that will greatly improve the handeling. They also have a cat back exhaust upgrade. Auer Automotive makes great replacement LED fog lights. Both brands are used by Toyota so shouldn't effect your warranty. This is what I've done so far, for the same warranty reasons. But I have began purchasing some of the other suspension bars from Next Gen Racing. I want to see how well I can make this thing handle!

how much hp would a turbo add im looking more for low end power I also want to maybe change the rims and tires haven't decided if I want to lower it yet though

I think I am going to do a simple window tint, probably 35% all around. I was also thinking about the side window rain guards, but not sure what they might do to overall mpg.... but I do like the way they look on a car with tinted windows.

Down the road, I'd like to do a remote engine start, too.

Beyond that, I'm not sure.... I actually like the car the way it is!

You will not be able to run much boost on the stock engine. Even then, it could run you $4k+ or more by the time you are done as it will require extensive custom tuning and install. If you have the CVT, then that is pretty much a no on any serious power adders