What type of gas are y'all putting in the tank?

You don't need to put anything higher than 87 octane in your corolla because of it's compression ratio and it being a naturally aspirated engine. Some performance N/A sports or luxury cars due to high compression engines require mid to high octane fuel to prevent knock (self ignition under pressure before the air/gas mixture gets gets ignited by the spark plug). Corolla doesn't knock on 87 so there you have it. On top of that if you're hoping to gain HP or higher MPG - you're fooling yourself. HP is simply a placebo effect after you've spent all this money on high octane fuel unnecessarily. Even if you put higher octane gas, all thats going to happen is computer will change combustion timing perfectly so there is no knock.

I've tested this many times and didn't get any benefits from higher octane fuel on my corolla, same mpg and same power. If we're talking turbo or S/C now that's a different story, also old carburetor engines seem to benefit from high octane in both less knock, more hp and better mpg. Call me crazy but I've always owned naturally aspirated cars which required nothing more than 87 and put over 250miles on all of them without any engine problems. They were all Honda and Toyota vehicles.