What's your favorite road to drive for fun?

Hey guys!
I'm curious, what's your favorite road, highway, or otherwise to drive "spirited" or just for fun?

I'm fortunate enough to live within a 5 minute's drive from the start of Angeles Crest Highway in Southern California. It is a blast to drive at night when nobody else is around.
Obviously my car is the Corolla.

received_1780448175301971.jpg IMG_9272.jpg

We have route 15 here. That's where all the bikers like to ride too.
I live in the DMV so lots of traffic, even in the mountains.
Pretty much like to take highway exits at like 60 or above and then look at the faces of the others drivers when they catch up amazed that a Corolla just out handled them!

When I lived in Arizona, would have been Roller Coaster Road.
As the name implies!

Here in Florida we don't have hills that steep for insane cornering, but a back-roads street right by my house is perfect to ride on when the elderly aren't strolling in the middle of the road... a few straight shots and many gradual/sharp turns. Need the front tower strut bar to help with the handling for starters though

I have hundreds of miles of great roads around Mt. St Helens here in Washington as well as many other roads in the Columbia River Gorge. There are so many I couldn't even begin to list them. The past 2 years I've driven across this great country in my 09 Corolla S and have enjoyed driving around the Smokey Mountains in TN and NC. Driving the famous "Tail Of The Dragon and it's 318 turns in 11 miles is simply amazing! Tail Of The Dragon.jpg

Wow, the road from the OP's picture looks so amazing. Would love to drive there some day and will definitely do. My friend from DSRLeasing has family in SoCal so there is a good chance I will visit those roads with him :p

Wow, the road from the OP's picture looks so amazing. Would love to drive there some day and will definitely do. My friend from DSRLeasing has family in SoCal so there is a good chance I will visit those roads with him :p
Hey when you're in town hit me up! We should get a whole line of corollas up there! hahaha