Whistling sound from window?

hello everyone -

I really need some help and advice. I just had my Corolla s 2016 windshield replaced and now I'm hearing a slight whistling noise when driving above 20mph. There appears to be no leak in the seal but I suspect it's from the styrofoam from above my drivers side visor. I saw them have to cut away the sealant and pull back a little that area to install the new window so I'm not sure what I can do now. The sound is only on the top left drivers side.
Sometimes when I push up / in that area the howling stops a bit.

Thoughts???? Greatly appreciate some help as it's annoying.

PS I took my car to the car wash and it's dry inside so I know it's sealed.

Tx

I install windshields for a living. Take it back to them. I have to deal with this occasionally and while you may hear a sound but no water is coming in, it is still possible for there to be a small pinhole in the seal. That is usually caused by not leaving a window cracked for 24 hours after install. What you can try is to put some blue painters tape around the outside of the window where is meets the car and isolate the area. Let me know if you have any more questions. The noise should go away when you tape it meaning the seal is bad or a spot in the molding isn't sitting right.