05/06 XRS Turbo Kit

I have had a full turbo kit sitting around for the 05 xrs that i used to have for 3 years now (ended up buying a 2011 wrx) the kit is 100% never installed or anything at all...guess i'm just curious if anyone would be interested in taking it off my hands...used to be a member on 9thgen, but i guess that closed down a while back? anywho, the kit is from turbokits.com...$3k new...has AEM fic with it, intercooler, downpipe, manifold, turbo...everything is there...i'm just kinda hoping this doesn't look sketchy seeing as i literally registered on here like 5 minutes ago haha but anyway, let me know if there's any interest and i will get everything out and take some pictures perhaps :)

i'm willing to let it go for $1800 shipped to lower 48...and i honestly can't remember if it is ball bearing or journal bearing haha i will get the turbo out after work tonight and check!! plus everything else tomorrow so i can snap some pictures :)

Yeah, agreed...I just got it all out last night and will be taking pictures tonight if I can manage the time. About to take a pre-calc exam in an hour! Wish me luck anyone haha :)