1990 Corolla - Any Aftermarket Parts?

I might be getting a '90 Corolla DX sedan from a family member (note they're not GIVING it to me, but they're offering to sell it to me for a reasonable price so lets get that out of the way before people start making assumptions). And I wanted to slam it and clean it up a bit (get rims, coilovers, aftermarket brakes, new stereo & speakers, racing seats, etc. etc. etc.), so that it doesn't so much like a "grandma's car," and looks more like a car that I would drive.

Trouble is, is that it's exceedingly difficult to find ANY kind of parts for this car, I managed to find some coilovers from K Sport on CarID that are made to fit a 1990 Corolla, but I get the feeling they're made for the '90 GT-S Corolla and I'm unsure if they'll fit my particular model (idk if there are any differences suspension wise). I also found some brake kits on Horsepower Freaks, and yet again I'm not sure if they'll fit on my particular Corolla.

Can anybody help me out with this? Or should I just save my money for a different Corolla? One that won't be so difficult to get parts for.

How about an answer anyways, caused I know people have modified theirs. So what have people done to this generation corolla? Come on, I know people do it!

mods like new steering wheel or new gear knob are usually really cheap and look awesome. Always the first thing I do when I'm low on cash. Buy a cheap boss kit and steering wheel off Aliexpress. Just a suggestion. Can't really go wrong

They have pacesetter headers cold air intake.i have a 90 wagon dx. Im building. Ebay got few stuff but not many. Best bet is swap 4age motor or the 1.6 dohc from the gts. The head on it is built from Yamaha