2000 Corolla - AE112r Service Intervals

Hi guys. I have a very sweet 2000 hatchback Corolla. Its fast, comfortable, economical and has a huge load carrying ability. It has just turned over 140000km. I have been servicing it every 10K km mainly by me for minor service and professionally every 40k km. My service book for the car is no longer in my possession, so I don't know what has to be done. Is there anyway of finding out what needs to be done for a 140000km service in detail. I am $$ poor at the moment so have to do it myself. Iwant to keep the services up because it is so important to the cars reliability and longevity. Thanks in advance Simie

What maintenance have you done on it so far? 140,000 is around 86,662 miles.

Aside from the usual suspects, I'd inspect the plugs. It may be their time. I'd also do a coolant flush if you haven't earlier because of the age of the vehicle. Definitely an upstream HO2S if you haven't by now, and a PCV valve.

Also look at the drive belt for wear, check all of the heater hoses (primarly the lower radiator hose, squeeze it to see if it is weak), and inspect the brakes, brake fluid, and transmission fluid.

Thanks for the reply. The car has been regularly serviced every ten thousand kms. Fluids were done (brake, coolent ) Will check hoses as suggested. When should the cam belt be changed. Generally it's 160000km (100000 miles ) but someone said to do at 140000? Any recommendations?