2001 Corolla Foglight Covers

I recently bought a 2001 Corolla Ce sedan that has a new bumper in the front.
All good shape except no fog light covers on each side. So a hole right now.
I found them selling on Ebayfor $25 each side, and are they easy to put in? And are they necessary to protect radiator,etc or mostly for appearance. I may have more questions on this car as just bought. I owned two in the past and had good luck with them.

Aerodynamics more than anything.

You don't have to have them, but it probably isn't helping aerodynamics, and thus your mileage, to leave them open. They are pretty easy to put in, provided that you got the OEM foglight covers. They snap right in.

Items ordered from China-bay :eek: many times are not of very good quality. Also, when it comes to a warranty claim on an item, it's very inconvenient to have to ship the item back and wait and wait for the replacement to arrive. That's providing if the China-bay item even has a warranty.

Used original equipment parts are less expensive and of better quality than China-bay items, in my opinion.

At the below website, you can search a nationwide database for your car and then contact the junkyards listed to see if they have the parts you are in need of.

http://www.Car-Part.com

I hope this helps you out. Good luck with it! :thumbsup: :)