2008 Corolla Castor is Not Correct

I have a 2008 Corolla. I took it to the dealer to see about the alignment. They said it was perfect. That was in 2009. But it is not. It does not correct after a turn like it should. What has happened ,I think is, the engineers made a mistake. Now every alignment program says the numbers are right, which they are for what they were given. But I think they are wrong and need to be rechecked by Toyota. It feels like the front wheels are set too far off for the castor. The dealers and repair shops go on what they are told by the company. They can't deviate from that. Bad info in bad results out.

They didn't make a mistake. Less caster means the car is easier to turn, but you lose high speed stability (which a Corolla doesn't need). More caster makes the wheel straighten out more aggressively after a turn, and the trade-off to that is more force needed for steering.

larg

try replacing ur power steering fluid. my steering was feeling sluggish and the dealer said i needed a new ps rack at a $1500 cost cuz it had a minor ps fluid leak. i replaced the fluid with lucas ps fluid with "leak stop" and my power steering has been great ever since