2009 Replacement Carpet

Where can I find replacement carpet for an 09 Corolla LE? The websites I've found don't have anything newer than 2008.

Thanks

Might just have to wait. Usually for carpet replacement they wait until the car gets older because otherwise, there is no money in it. Plus this gives them a chance to see if they need to make changes because of options or accessories that change the carpet design from one year to the next so that they can make one cut that works for the entire generation. Given that the '14 is out ... they will probably release a 10th gen carpet pretty soon.

ekm92

Update. I was looking for replacement carpet because I bought my daughter an 2009 for her 16th birthday only to find that it had what I believe to be carpet beetles. I tried spraying and vacuuming but realized there was a life cycle of eggs that had to be dealt with. The dealer was no help. When I couldn't find a reasonable replacement carpet, I finally pulled the carpet out, pressure washed it twice, then removed the jute padding and replaced it new padding. After a couple more days of spraying, sprinkling borax and vacuuming inside the car I'm ready to reinstall the carpet. Looks brand new and smells a whole lot better.

Thanks for all of the replies.

EKM