2010 Corolla - Where To Put Floor Jack

Hello,
Just bought the arcan hybrid 2.5ton from costco. Planning on using it on my cars. But on the corolla, I cant locate where to place the floor jack on the front or rear. I really do not feel like risking it by putting it in the OE jack place using a hokey puck or wood with slot.

For the front, there is a stub in the center of the car near the towing hook that you use, for the rear, there is an adapter in the trunk that must be used to jack it up on the mound (about directly underneath where the tire is).

When you look down there, they'll both stick out like a sore thumb.

Hello,
Just bought the arcan hybrid 2.5ton from costco. Planning on using it on my cars. But on the corolla, I cant locate where to place the floor jack on the front or rear. I really do not feel like risking it by putting it in the OE jack place using a hokey puck or wood with slot.
Make sure you don't use the jack to keep the car in the air, as they aren't designed for that and the hydraulic fluid seals inside the jack can rupture. The result is of course that the car can then come crashing down on you. :thumbdown:

Always use jack stands with the appropriate weight rating to hold the car up in the air.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Floor Jack & Jack stand.

Floor jacks fluid will be inspected and will be changed out, ignoring the change will get you into some deep trouble. What Scott forgot to mention was.

Do not use your Emergency Scissor jack as a working jack! They can be quite dangerous. worse than the floor Jack being used.