2011 Corolla - Replacing The Cluster Bulbs?

So, we got a 2011 Corolla after a long search...doing some upgrades. Did full interior LED as well as plate LEDS, seat covers and steering wheel cover so far.

I want to get rid of the ugly orange cluster lighting and put some better colour bulbs in like blue.

What would be better, blue or white?

Whats the bulb number?

Is it hard to remove the cluster and do it? Any risks involved?

I see some selling on Ebay, but not sure if it's doable. Next I want to add the Aluminum door sills and Husky liners. Afterall, the car only has 25,500 kms and we plan to run it to the ground.

Help would be appreciated.

The cluster uses LED lighting, but you can remove them and solder in new ones if you know what you are doing quite easily.

I'd get blue, but I say that because I have a 2014 and the blue lighting is gorgeous.

There is no risks involved aside from the usual, but it is time consuming.

The cluster uses LED lighting, but you can remove them and solder in new ones if you know what you are doing quite easily.

I'd get blue, but I say that because I have a 2014 and the blue lighting is gorgeous.

There is no risks involved aside from the usual, but it is time consuming.
Thanks!
Oh, so it isn't the type where you can just swap the bulbs. Got to soldier them in, which I have no clue to do.

Thanks for the info though, i'll put this project on hold for now then.

I would highly recommend getting a dead logic board (don't matter where it comes from, preferably one with large components and not something like a computer motherboard), and practice soldering and unsoldering resistors. That way, you get the hang of it before going to your instrument cluster.