2014 Corolla - Need Suspension Info

For the love of god, can we make this a sticky?

Anyway, I've been a member of several forums an x's I finally decided to join a rolla forum.

I have a 2014 S all black. I plan on running Enkei T6S wheels with a little-little bit of tire stretch. (Most likely 8" wide wheels).

Now here comes the Q's..

Will previous gen coils/ suspension work on our cars?! Ive seen that the springs fit but if I can just buy coils for cheap (because its a rolla) ill go that route.

I want to get an idea of what wheel size will fill up that wheel well the best? As in width/offset/diameter I have an idea like I said but I dont feel like ordering 1500$ worth of wheels and not have them fit. Lol.

Just someone provide measurements and basic understanding of the suspension! I have searched for hours and have very vague knowledge of it.

Thanks!!!

You have a brand new Corolla, and I say buy the aftermarket springs and kits made for it. I personally see no good use of going on the cheap with this one. Eibach spring kits seem to be what people get for a proper fit. Do this right, and you'll be happier (and probably safer on the road).

I have a set of D2 Coil Overs for sale, they have less then a 1000 miles on them, decided to go with air suspension so ow there just laying around. No rust or defects and are like new. I attached a pic of the coil overs and what they look like on a 2014 toyota corolla. I have them posted on ebay if your interested.

Attachments

Not too bad, what i liked about these coil overs was that they had knobs attached on top. So instead of taking your wheels off to adjust how hard or soft you want the ride you can access it much easier than other models.

lol it was $2900 but that's including tax and shipping. I called airbagit also and they said they could do it for $2100 but i figured i go with a reliable brand for a little more.

I have a set of D2 Coil Overs for sale, they have less then a 1000 miles on them, decided to go with air suspension so ow there just laying around. No rust or defects and are like new. I attached a pic of the coil overs and what they look like on a 2014 toyota corolla. I have them posted on ebay if your interested.
How much?

How did the car handle and drive after installing the coilovers? Did it handle any better in curves etc?

I got the strip from autozone like I work there it was like $25 with my discount, it comes with double sided tape and I connected it to my signal lights

I got the strip from autozone like I work there it was like $25 with my discount, it comes with double sided tape and I connected it to my signal lights
Nice but it would have been much cheaper to order from eBay...all those DRLs are made in china, Taiwan, or Malaysia anyway. I would have done a Audi style light bar inside the headlight. Would have look amazing.