2014 Corolla s CVT behavior

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. Wanted to get some insight on my new to me Corolla. More so after driving for a while and having the car at operating temperature, when taking off from a stop, I get a not so extreme but very noticeable jerk through the car and after that all is smooth. Has anyone experienced something similar to this, if so is this a normal thing with these cars that have the CVT?

If the ATF fluid level is correct I would want a transmission expert to inspect and diagnose. It seems to me that a jerk taking off is either a pressure valve sticking or maybe more likely to a pressure not coming up to actuation pressure fast enough.

Of course, because I am a cheap bastard and tend to distrust the core motivations of so-called experts - I think I would first flush and fill with a high performance fluid while replacing the transmission filter. <g>

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. Wanted to get some insight on my new to me Corolla. More so after driving for a while and having the car at operating temperature, when taking off from a stop, I get a not so extreme but very noticeable jerk through the car and after that all is smooth. Has anyone experienced something similar to this, if so is this a normal thing with these cars that have the CVT?