2014 Corolla S - HID Fog Lights Install

Hey Guys,

Thinking about installing HID 8K Fog Light kit in my 2014 Corolla S. What are your thoughts? Should I do it? I think it will look really slick with the LED Headlights. Give me your thoughts!!!

Hey Guys,

Thinking about installing HID 8K Fog Light kit in my 2014 Corolla S. What are your thoughts? Should I do it? I think it will look really slick with the LED Headlights. Give me your thoughts!!!
From researching and talking to other members the factory bulbs are 19w and far as a I know the lowest watt HID kit is 35w which is almost twice the power heard another member had there lamps melt using a higher wattage bulb. Thinks you'd be better off upgrading either an LED bulb or LED lamps.

8k is gonna be too blue. Go with a 6k (and yeah, I would recommend getting housings that can handle H11 bulbs before doing an HID retrofit ... the stock ones don't tolerate much heat before melting).

Thanks Guys appreciate it, I am def going to go with LED fog lights after reading and doing some more research. Going to take a look at the above ones.