2015 Corolla S LED Fog lights???

Hi! I tried reading the forums and Internet and I'm still confused. Could someone recommend which LED fog lights to go with? I am OCD about my headlights and fog lights matching in color. But I read that some recommend yellow spectrum and others go for white. Is one that much better than the other?
And, can't I just swap out the bulb that's in there with an LED one? Like I did to my interior lights, reverse lights and license plate lights. The I you in advance.

Todd

I recommend yellow just because it works better in fog (and I get thick fog in my area). I have the Nokya NOK9618 and love them.

If you want white driving lights, look at the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-Hi-power-H11-Light-Bulb/dp/B00AQ92OG8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416903325&sr=8-2&keywords=NOK9718"]Nokya NOK9718[/ame],
or the Morimoto XB Type T LED housings.

Last edited:
The Nokya is a direct bulb swap (you have to check polarity but that is a given on all LED kits, you also have to mount the box with 3M tape ... refer to my installation guide in this section of the forum for more).

The Morimoto you have to swap the housing.

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the link, your feedback and the Installation Guide. You are a lifesaver. Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!:thumbsup: