2015 Corolla s plus. Top five best performance upgrades???

I believe he is talking about a Turbo for your engine. I am not sure that the CVT transmission can handle it.
I haven't done a lot to my 2014 S, but what I have done has made some difference.
I have added a K&N Short Ram intake, and I found a performance module that actually works. My throttle response in a lot Bette, and fuel economy has improved as well. When I put it in sport mode it moves pretty quick.
what kind of performance module did you use?

One of the key things to be very careful of are claims that chip companies make as only the reputable ones can back up their claims with a dyno. Even then, you have to be careful as they might claim a specific peak increase of xx hp, but the reality is that it was at a specific rpm and actual peak hp hardly increased. Some of the false claims I ran into while browsing the internet for performance chips for the 2014+ Corolla are ones that advertise gains of 35hp which just will NOT happen on a 1.8 litre with a simple chip, fuel economy increase of 5mpg, crisper shift points(hello, this is a CVT!), and so on.

The other thing to keep in mind is that you will also be playing with fire when it comes to your warranty. While the law states that they have to prove a modification caused a part to fail, the reality is that the burden is on YOU to prove that your mod did not cause the failure. If you want to get a lawyer and try to fight it, good luck.