2015 XRS

Does anyone know if Toyota is going to release an 11th Gen XRS Corolla, and has anyone heard anything about if the 11th Gen could fit the 2010 XRS 2.4L under the hood?

No XRS in view (poor sales). Under the fancy new look and noticeable improvements, 11th gen is practically the same as 10th gen. So I don't know from experience but the 2.4 should fit. Units with a CVT might be another story.

Hmm. That kinda sucks. If I were to do a swap I would do the tranny swap too. For now I don't have the money to pay someone to do it nor have the experience to do it myself. But sometime in the future maybe.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
11th gen XRS is pretty unlikely just because Toyota tested the XRS with the 9th gen and 10th gen and it was just too much to make them vs how much were in demand. Although, Toyota could still randomly bring a more sporty model for the Corolla especially since they were saying that TRD versions of the Corolla and Camry were in their minds. As for swapping the 2.4L in, the engine should fit as well as the transmission nut the wiring will be different. It's possible but I say if you're going to do a swap that big, you might as well go for the 2.5L 2AR-FE with a 6 speed manual instead of the 2.4L 2AZ-FE. It's the newer version of that engine and it fixed the oil burning issues that the 2.4 had.

11th gen XRS is pretty unlikely just because Toyota tested the XRS with the 9th gen and 10th gen and it was just too much to make them vs how much were in demand. Although, Toyota could still randomly bring a more sporty model for the Corolla especially since they were saying that TRD versions of the Corolla and Camry were in their minds. As for swapping the 2.4L in, the engine should fit as well as the transmission nut the wiring will be different. It's possible but I say if you're going to do a swap that big, you might as well go for the 2.5L 2AR-FE with a 6 speed manual instead of the 2.4L 2AZ-FE. It's the newer version of that engine and it fixed the oil burning issues that the 2.4 had.
Thanks for the info, I had no idea about the oil problem.

I've been searching for it but I can't find anything. Can you paste a link
I'm sry I was dyslexic for a sec I made a mistake is an xse not xrs. However on the topic of engine swapping and what not I was looking into it, if u have the cash u can retro fit our car to anything, how ever a fellow member in one of my post/topics about the 2.4L mentioned to me you'd get better performance from the celica engine.

I'm sry I was dyslexic for a sec I made a mistake is an xse not xrs. However on the topic of engine swapping and what not I was looking into it, if u have the cash u can retro fit our car to anything, how ever a fellow member in one of my post/topics about the 2.4L mentioned to me you'd get better performance from the celica engine.
Ahh. It's k. I just think it would be nice to see this generation with a lil bit more performance. Really all I need to do is get rid of my cvt.

Ahh. It's k. I just think it would be nice to see this generation with a lil bit more performance. Really all I need to do is get rid of my cvt.
I agree with you whole heartily I love my ride but toyota hasn't done much to satisfy the enthusiasts. Damn shame what happen to scion, ultimately scions failure is toyota not putting out more agressive performance based cars.