2019 Corolla Hatchback Trailer Hitch

Check for highly rated hitches in Amazon that specifically fits your vehicle. I you don't find hitches that match, go directly to the manufacturers websites or contact them directly to check fitment compatibility. Curt Manufacturing seems to be of the highly rated companies.

Hi everyone,

I'm buying the new hatch, and would like to install a trailer hitch on it to mount my bike rack.. Any idea of any hitch available in the market?

Thanks!
Good Luck!!
I got a '19 Corolla Hatch back after having being assured that a hitch was no problem. The specified part is Curt 11265 which does not come close to fitting.
This vehicle uses a new chassis and Curt has not figured this out yet.
As far as I can tell, there are no other manufacturers.
If anyone knows of a receiver that fits this vehicle PLEASE let us know !!

ToyBoy

I can`t help with the hitch question but If you guys with a new 19 hatchback would like to post your reviews of the car that would be cool.

ETBA

Has anyone had any luck finding a hitch Receiver? I really need to be able to mount my bike rack for an upcoming trip.

Hi everyone,

I'm buying the new hatch, and would like to install a trailer hitch on it to mount my bike rack.. Any idea of any hitch available in the market?

Thanks!
I think Curt is the only option. They say they have one in development. Last week they told me to keep checking back. I'll ping them again at the end of the month. Don't let anyone try to sell you Curt P/N 11265 - it does not fit.