ABS Modulator - Help Needed!

Hi gals, so I got corolla from salvage auction. It's 2009 corolla S, build date 07/08. Everything is perfect but my abs light is on. On computer it shows both front sensors. Wouldn't it be odd for 2 sensors to be out at the same time?? Knowing that corollas run forever. I own bmw before, and I still haven't had any issues with ABS. I know nothing about it:(((( BTW car was hit on side were the ABS modulator is located.
QUESTIONS ARE:
1. Can 2 sensors be out at the same time?
2. Are all modulators are same on 10th gen corolla
If answer above is yes
3. What are the differences?
4. Are there inter change parts?

P.S I see lots of modulators on eBay for corolla. But when I went to dealer he gave me part# which is $1.5k. When others are $~300. Maybe it's just their own way of getting salvage parts off marked by changing parts numbers.

Please help I can't wait to start driving my car!

Are you sure it is the two front sensors itself and not damaged wiring or damaged module? If it was hit near the ABS module, it's highly likely that soldering points failed on the component and triggered that light. You really need to get the correct module for the car. If it is aftermarket, make sure it meets or exceeds Toyota standards. If it is from a junk yard (eBay) you gamble that it may not function, so make sure there is a return policy.

The ABS module should be the same for the generation.

Also, try rockauto.com