Added front camera and mirror monitor on '14 LE

Thomas

I also installed a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH in my car. I used double-sided tape to attach the Power Magic Pro to the car near the fuse box inside the car, and attached the wires to the brake light fuse. It was easy to run the wires along and behind the plastic trim. I have the extra rear camera cable coiled up in the overhead. I like it, except for recently it randomly says "Please check the SD card" over and over until I unplug it, let it power down, and then replug it back in. I'll have to ask a dash cam forum about that.

I've added a monitor mirror by Boyo (VTW43M) has wifi for iPhone mirroring and a temporary front tag camera by Pyle. Ordered a logo cam from Aliexpress which will hide in the Toyo emblem. I have the same set up in my Highlander. Eventually I'll install a 2-4 channel DVR, which will capture the video.
Very nice! Love it!

I've added a monitor mirror by Boyo (VTW43M) has wifi for iPhone mirroring and a temporary front tag camera by Pyle. Ordered a logo cam from Aliexpress which will hide in the Toyo emblem. I have the same set up in my Highlander. Eventually I'll install a 2-4 channel DVR, which will capture the video.
Hello,
Love your emblem camera set-up where is this camera hook up onto? is this only operated when car is on?

Hello,
Love your emblem camera set-up where is this camera hook up onto? is this only operated when car is on?
Everyone is going to have a different but similar set up. Since I've added my own amps to the factory HU, I was able to use the remote turn on wire to power my camera and mirror. So yes, it only works when the car is on. Doesn't matter what the radio is doing since it is always on with the car anyways. The camera is connected directly to the mirror with an RCA cable. I have also installed an LED "parking sensor" switch in one of the dummy plugs, next to the dimmer switch.
I didn't think anyone else would be interested in this. Seems it's catching on! I'll have to get some photos and post them.