Aftermarket Head Unit

As far as I know there's no company that retains factory Bluetooth mic I was the first to get the prototype harness to retain backup camera and steering wheel controls. The company and guy who made it said there's issues with the factory mic and aftermarket stereos working together. I wanted to keep mine as well but I don't really talk much while driving so doesn't really bother me as much. I just like the expandability of the aftermarket stereo mainly the preamp outputs, DVD, better screen quality and features the factory stereo will never have. You can add GPS and everything and have a lot nicer stereo cheaper than you can replace the factory head unit.

I changed the speakers and added an amplifier, all pioneer. also added an mtx sub and amp combo. In order to interface with the head unit, I used the Audio Control LC2i. still want to add an equalizer at some point :)

I know mine is going to rattle like a mofo lol cause I have a sundown sa 15 with a audioque 1200.1. Do any of you have a video of your subs playing through the loc ?