Best corolla hood scoop!!????!

Np473L

Hey guys! So I just saw a post on instagram with a working hood scoop on the Corolla and it made it look like a Subaru wrx and I was wondering if you guys know the best hood scoop for the Corolla to mold in! Thanks and if you guys do have some modified Corolla please post to give ideas!! Thanks!

I've seen vids of people who basically sands down his hood and then cuts the size proportional to the hood scoop in the hood. Then uses fiberglass resin and the glue for it to make it hard to mold the sides of the scoop into the hood so it looks uniform. Then just repainted it and looked pretty good!

Eh don't listen to him the way i see it its your car and the best thing to do is make it look exactly how you want regardless of what anybody thinks. Plus can he really call the hood scoops stupid he has trailer hitch with a luggage rack hanging off the back of his i think that's way dumbier then the hood scoops! But definitely post pictures of the inside of the hood I'm interested to see what it looks lik!

Eh don't listen to him the way i see it its your car and the best thing to do is make it look exactly how you want regardless of what anybody thinks. Plus can he really call the hood scoops stupid he has trailer hitch with a luggage rack hanging off the back of his i think that's way dumbier then the hood scoops! But definitely post pictures of the inside of the hood I'm interested to see what it looks lik!
Thanks man ❤❤❤
Yalla see the pictures

Attachments

Riiight. Hitch = practical for carrying bikes, Christmas tree, plants for backyard and I can list 10 more reasons. Unfortunately same can't be said about a retarded nonfunctional hood scoop. U think I drive around with the rack on all the time? Grow up.

Riiight. Hitch = practical for carrying bikes, Christmas tree, plants for backyard and I can list 10 more reasons. Unfortunately same can't be said about a retarded nonfunctional hood scoop. U think I drive around with the rack on all the time? Grow up.
They are functional .

Urvs

In my opinion it's not even about whether it's functional or not. People have the right to do anything they want to their cars because it's THEIRS. Who cares whether it's functional, if a person thinks the hood scoop looks good and they want to make their car unique then I'm all for it. Let people do their thing and enjoy a hobby. You should be the one growing up...

In my opinion it's not even about whether it's functional or not. People have the right to do anything they want to their cars because it's THEIRS. Who cares whether it's functional, if a person thinks the hood scoop looks good and they want to make their car unique then I'm all for it. Let people do their thing and enjoy a hobby. You should be the one growing up...
True ! People should learn to respect each other's taste and should understand that all people are free to do what they want to do ...

Except for hood scoops on a corolla. What are you trying to achieve, make sure that beast of an engine has enough air circulation and doesn't overheat?

Except for hood scoops on a corolla. What are you trying to achieve, make sure that beast of an engine has enough air circulation and doesn't overheat?
No no there's no overheating .. everything is in great condition and i check up the car daily . Next step is BC coilovers with 19" rims and bridgestone tyres then widebody, taillights and headlights, interiour exteriour everything .. then the speed