brake problem?

Hi, firstly all brake pads, checked brake fluid system bled twice. 2014, 12months today. All syptoms point to Master cylinder. pulling up never a problem. If you keep your foot on the brake pedal, it slowly drops towards the floor. When it happens i cannot fit my left foot under the pedal. The master cylinder has supposedly been replaced under warranty. They have asked me to get another opinion from an other toyota dealership, which i'm doing in two days. If no satisfaction, i will be trading car in on another...not Toyota....shame i've had 3 toyotas since 2000.

Hi, it sounds as something is wrong as you mention. Your car is still under guarantee, please take it to the dealer to have it fixed. Wish the best!

Well, sorry to hear of your issue. I am not a mechanic so will not post an opinion but clearly something not right. Hopefully it can be fixed and if you do trade it is a shame to blame a whole manufacturer on one part and move on. Master cylinders can brake in any brand. At least that's my personal opinion.

There was some TSB that pointed to the problem of "brake pedal with decreasing resistance without actually losing braking" or something to that effect. Presumably had to do with some part in rear drum breaks.