Can These Things Go Low?

hi there.

I'm usually in the bimmer/vw forums. My daily is a 95 prizm. I've found coilovers for them, but the question is: Can they go low? I do not see any exact numbers, nor can i find any pictures of them on a corolla or prizm. I dont want to spend 800+ on a system that drops only 2 inches or so. I want to know if i can kiss the ground, or a way to? thanks in advance for all the help.

I haven't seen a kit for any Corolla that drops past 2".

Dropping past 2" requires more than just a coil-over kit ... you need a bump-steer kit and caster/camber plates or you are running the steering geometry out of parameter ... and on a '95 Prizm? I'd put the money into a project car or something.

I haven't seen a kit for any Corolla that drops past 2".

Dropping past 2" requires more than just a coil-over kit ... you need a bump-steer kit and caster/camber plates or you are running the steering geometry out of parameter ... and on a '95 Prizm? I'd put the money into a project car or something.
I'll be running out of parameter. i should have specified. so NO company makes coils that can go lower than 2"? again. i'm not worried about geometry. i can figure out a way around it. I just need to make sure that there is a product out there to get me my low (without making my own strut/spring combos)

and i know i should.. but i've had this car for 6+ years, and it deserves something IMO.