Changing Front Outter Parking Lights 168

Hi, guys I recently changed all my lights to LED. I havn't done the outter parking lights because they are very hard to get to. Can anyone help me and give me some advice on how to change it? Or do I have to remove the headlight assembly, which I don't want to do. Thanks.

I went ahead and changed the front side-marker lights to LED's. They are not easy to get to, but you can still remove them if you have small hands like me.

It took me about 40 minutes just because it is hard to get into the little lights. The passenger side was the easiest because it is near the windshield washer fluid reservoir neck, which you can remove and access the light. But the one in the driver's side was the hardest because there is little room to insert my hand. And my hands are small.

Hi, guys I recently changed all my lights to LED. I havn't done the outter parking lights because they are very hard to get to. Can anyone help me and give me some advice on how to change it? Or do I have to remove the headlight assembly, which I don't want to do. Thanks.
My girlfriend is a 5'4" Filipina with tiny hands ... I had her help me out with it, LOL!

It's possible to do without removing the headlights, but I'd find a friend with tiny hands to help.