climate control and clock lights

This has recently started happening, the climate control lights and the clock light sometimes work and sometimes don't work' I have replaced these lights and they still do this, any suggestions? IMG_3951.jpg

Could be faulty wires. If you have a bad windshield and water is getting in then it can short out wires. Test the bulbs, if that’s not the issue then move onto the wires. Check for corrosion, anything not normal colored is faulty. I’m pretty sure a fuse wouldn’t have gone out because then none of the lights would work. I’d check wires and windshield.

This has recently started happening, the climate control lights and the clock light sometimes work and sometimes don't work' I have replaced these lights and they still do this, any suggestions? View attachment 4431
Hey bud, so the incandescent bulbs just go bad over time, the replacement bulbs are called neowedge T4 bulbs (hope this helps). As for the clock, that shit just goes bad over time because soldering points go bad.

If your handy with a solder, it's pretty easy to fix. There is youtube video on where to solder, you just have to search IMG_20190811_073403.jpg