Corolla Sport Bumper Spoiler Install on CE

So I feel like the bumper spoilers and side skirts on the corrola s make the car look x10 better than the stock Ce. I found all the S spoilers and side skirts on eBay for 300.00 but I don't have the proper bumper for them meaning i will have to cut slots . Any suggestions ? Also will the 03-08 sport bumper fit my 06 Ce?

Would you suggest I pay $90 each for both the rear and front sport bumper that have pre cut slots and then getting painted? I just didn't want to buy the 03-08 Sport bumpers with pre cut slots and then find out they don't fit

Before you buy anything you first need to determine whether the S reinforcement and absorber is the same as the CE model. There may be a difference due to the fog lamps.

The cover you found on ebay does not appear to be a certified part which means that fit could be an issue. Notice under the specs: Certification...none.
It has been several years since I dealt with an aftermarket plastic part. At that time there was a lot of "junk" coming from offshore of which fit was a major issue along with getting primer and paint to adhere.

If you are bound and determined to install a S front bumper assy., seek out a used OEM part from a place such as www.car-part.com. Then the project is simply R&R and refinish.