Creaky Creaky Creaky Car in Hot Weather

My 2007 Corolla creaks like a haunted house, especially during warmer to hot weather. It sounds like it is falling apart, seriously. It's definitely body creaking, not engine noise or tire noise. Anyone else have this? Any suggestions on what to do? I am the original owner, and other than being parked outside 24/7, it has been taken care of very nicely.

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbup::):clap::thumbup1::party::balloon:

A noise can be from many different sources. There's no one set answer.

An auto repair center should be able to pinpoint the noise pretty quickly. Have you tried that yet?

Pretty hard to give any useful advice without really hearing it ourselves... I know my corolla has a lot of noise in the suspension, could that be what you are hearing?

The dealer will most likely charge you the highest prices. A good independent auto repair center can also do this for you and maybe charge you exactly nothing, which is a pretty good price. :thumbsup:

Make sure you go with the automotive technician on the test drive so you can specifically point out the noise you are referring to.

caseycee - It's been almost three weeks since you posted your question. What was the diagnosis for the cause of the noise? We're all curious and waiting for your update.

Last edited: