Dashboard Mat Recommendations?

Morning Fellow Rolla Owners,

I am thinking about getting a Dashboard mat for my 2018 rolla. Yes, I did say dashboard mat, lol!

Was browsing Amazon and Ebay but im getting a sense that most of those do not fit well even though they are listed as compatible. Anyone have any experience with buying dashboard mats off of Amazon and/or Ebay? which sellers sell mats that fit well?

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Br.

So I ended up cheaping out ... i think i paid like less than 10 bucks on ebay for a dash mat...was just hoping that the cut out would at least match the vent size and positioning (read many reviews of this being an issue when buying off of ebay). I think i lucked out...what do you guys think:
Dash Mat.jpeg

Br.

So I ended up cheaping out ... i think i paid like less than 10 bucks on ebay for a dash mat...was just hoping that the cut out would at least match the vent size and positioning (read many reviews of this being an issue when buying off of ebay). I think i lucked out...what do you guys think:
View attachment 3832

Br.
Looks like the one I have (mines blue with "Corolla" on the right side of the mat, but it's good enough for me, especially being a cheap product.

Looks like the one I have (mines blue with "Corolla" on the right side of the mat, but it's good enough for me, especially being a cheap product.
You did one better than I! Mine doesn't have "corolla" embroidered on it. There was a blue option but i got red to match the exterior color of my car. I'm satisfied with it overall!

Br.

i wanna recommend you all from the same at amazon on line marketplace
as have below feathers in their product:-

Soft Foss fiber carpet will not fray
Colorfast non-shrink heat
And UV resistant

View attachment 3832

Br.
haha, I have the exact same dash mat and similar steering wheel cover! unfortunately my paint is slate metallic and not red :(