Eco muffler

So, I've got my first car as the 2016 Toyota Corolla Le Eco in slate metallic. Love the car. Got my highest tank at 52 miles per gallon. Yes I double calculated it. I'm wanting to see if there's actually an engine in my car that's able to be heard and just switch out the muffler. Goals are to get something that won't burn up on me and will last with the car, deeper louder tone without being too loud. Just comfortable volume. Better flow, and lighter. Trying to keep the price down as well. $100 is the max I can really spend on a muffler. I looked at the Magnaflow 11236 and it seems like the volume, weight, and price are correct. Not sure about how it flows, or if it will last being a glasspack muffler and not chambered. Would there be a chambered muffler that could do all I'm asking for? Only reason I'm thinking a chambered one is that it has nothing to burn up as long as the welds hold. Go easy on me I'm a newbie to anything and everything car.

You won't like a glasspack if you are looking at something not loud.

Unless you plan on welding your own muffler in, you're SOL on keeping it under $100. Even good quality universals run higher than that. Save up the extra money and get the Borla or TRD.

That, and Magnaflows sound too rice for my taste.

I am gonna tig weld it myself. I have a fab shop. I looked at the Borla exhaust and it's too expensive for what it is and it seems sorta quite. I don't need anything pretty looking. Just something I can instal in place of the stock muffler should be fine.