exhaust system????

Kris

It shouldn't but I would ask around. The dealer installed mine so perhaps you could visit a dealership and get some input.

koby

Borla is a good choice paired with an intake. Isn't so loud you can't have a conversation while driving. And the best part is it doesn't sound like 1000 angry bee's like a civic.

Also keep in mind that Borla's often one of the best built systems in the industry. They are also one of very few companies to use T304 stainless instead of the milder grades. T304 will outlast your vehicle.

Guys do a forum search as this has been talked about numerous times in multiple threads. Some of us love Borla, some have the TRD, and there are probably a few on this forum that have done the ricer's special and straight piped it to be as annoying as possible.

I side with Borla, but mostly because they are built very well using very high quality T304 stainless that will outlast your car. For those of us in the salt-belt states, that is important.

Honestly I don't notice any. There probably is a small increase but I can't feel it. It just adds better throttle response and much nicer sound.
The sound is what you are doing exhausts for these days. Some of you guys are too young to remember the old days of 90's and older when exhausts were designed to be the most restrictive things possible. These days manufacturers need to extract every possible bit of performance and fuel economy possible, and that means that factory exhaust systems are very efficient. It is only when you start getting into real serious mods that the exhaust will gain power.