fog light connector

Was trying to replace my fog light bulb the other day, found a video on youtube and followed instructions. According to the video the connector should just pop off when pressed down, however mine seemed to be stuck, tried to wiggle it while pressed down but no luck, any idea? Btw is the hook looking thing located under the engine area a jack location?

Was trying to replace my fog light bulb the other day, found a video on youtube and followed instructions. According to the video the connector should just pop off when pressed down, however mine seemed to be stuck, tried to wiggle it while pressed down but no luck, any idea? Btw is the hook looking thing located under the engine area a jack location?
There should be a tab on the connector that you'll need to depress. Then it should pull out and could be tight. Also, I think the bulb holder will also come out if you rotate it counter clockwise.
NO! That is not a jack point! It's a tow hook. I speak from experience, do not jack up from there!

There should be a tab on the connector that you'll need to depress. Then it should pull out and could be tight. Also, I think the bulb holder will also come out if you rotate it counter clockwise.
NO! That is not a jack point! It's a tow hook. I speak from experience, do not jack up from there!
Thanks I guess mine's just tight, I'll just jack from the sides, dont wanna risk anything.

I had to wiggle mine a little while depressing the latch, but the unplugged pretty easily.