Fog Lights, and Interior Lights

Hey everyone. I've been creeping on the form for about a week now and finally decided to make an account!
I am looking to replace the factory fog lights, and I have seen posts on that, but figured I'd start a fresh one.
I have a 2014 Corolla s+.
I've done some mods in mine already, however the fog lights I've been procrastinating on.
I would rather them match the headlights, which are the LED headlights. Just not sure what I can put in there without frying anything!
Also are there any hook ups to put interior floor lights in?

If you want them to match the headlight, you would want to go with the Morimoto Type T from TRS.

As far as putting in interior floor lights, you have to find an accessory source that you can tap into. If you don't know how to find the source, I'd recommend having a professional install it.

Hey everyone. I've been creeping on the form for about a week now and finally decided to make an account!
I am looking to replace the factory fog lights, and I have seen posts on that, but figured I'd start a fresh one.
I have a 2014 Corolla s+.
I've done some mods in mine already, however the fog lights I've been procrastinating on.
I would rather them match the headlights, which are the LED headlights. Just not sure what I can put in there without frying anything!
Also are there any hook ups to put interior floor lights in?
Interior lights for footwells...you can get the power from the cig jack.