Fog lights pre wired?

So, I'm looking at adding fog lights to my car, and don't know what needs to be done to accomplish this. Are they pre wired? Just need a switch of some sort? I really don't know. All I do know is I want them to be LED like the headlights.

http://auerautomotive.com/led-fog-lights/corolla-led-fog-lights-2014-2015/

I'm curious about models that do not have fog lights. On the signal / light lever, is there a position for fog lights?
If not, then it's probably not pre wired.
I had fog lights but it drove me nuts that they weren't LED! So I researched and replaced with the link I've provided.
I am more than satisfied with these upgrades!!!! They are bullet proof and made much better than the factory units. Superior quality and you get what you pay for!
(Stock units for sale BTW!)
Anyways, the video link is Auer's install video for the complete kit.
Enjoy, hope this helps you.

So, I'm looking at adding fog lights to my car, and don't know what needs to be done to accomplish this. Are they pre wired? Just need a switch of some sort? I really don't know. All I do know is I want them to be LED like the headlights.
I added factory fog lites to my wife's 2004 Corolla LE. Easy. The female plugs were hanging there behind the plastic covers. First problem, these plugs had years of road grime and oxidation. I used contact cleaner and dental tools to scrape and get some shiny metal. I pried the halogen fog lamp prongs slightly apart for tension/better contact into the female plugs and used bulb grease per personal preference. I used aftermarket oem style lense fixtures from partstrain.com

Next, I installed the factory turn signal stalk I had ordered online. Again, easy, a few Phillips screws if I recall.

Lastly, you need a factory fog light relay and a 10amp fuse which goes into the fuse box under the hood adjacent to the battery. Look at the lid for a legend showing correct location to plug in the relay and fuse. Viola, you now have factory fog lights. Of course you can install choice of halogen, hid, or LED bulb since you now have the factory infrastructure! Mine works great and I have had no issues.

http://auerautomotive.com/led-fog-lights/corolla-led-fog-lights-2014-2015/

I'm curious about models that do not have fog lights. On the signal / light lever, is there a position for fog lights?
If not, then it's probably not pre wired.
I had fog lights but it drove me nuts that they weren't LED! So I researched and replaced with the link I've provided.
I am more than satisfied with these upgrades!!!! They are bullet proof and made much better than the factory units. Superior quality and you get what you pay for!
(Stock units for sale BTW!)
Anyways, the video link is Auer's install video for the complete kit.
Enjoy, hope this helps you.
The stalk has a thumb wheel on/off fog switch. You have to order it from your fave toyo parts source.
My 2004 LE Corolla was pre wired plug and play for the upgraded stalk. Can't say for the 2014-2016 but assume Toyo wouldn't stray from this easy upgrade...

Cruise control is the same way. Just add cruise switch (and if you have a stick, the cancel switch for the clutch pedal), and it's done.

Typically, car manufacturers will make two harnesses. One for an automatic transmission, and one for a manual transmission. That's it. So all you should need is the relay, the fuse, the stalk with the fog light switch, and the fog lights themselves.

Saves money. If car manufacturers made different harnesses for every possible options combination they could have, it would be horribly inefficient.

Hi everyone....i was wondering if my car had the fog lights pre wired because i heard that some v6 mustangs come like that from the factory. i have a 2001 5spd and when i was installing my head unit i saw that some of the wiring to were the switch for the fog lights would have been was there next to the rear window defroster wiring.