Fog Lights

Weird, my '15 S Plus, have the fog light option to be turn on and off.

So when I have the fog light switch on (On the left stick, where you turn on your headlight, but more inner), and turn on my full power low beam, it turns on with it. But if its on DRL lights, my fog light doesn't turn on, which I prefer anyways. Give that a try, if it came factory installed.

Ooooh, then yeah, you would have to splice some wires, cause on your original post, it says having it on with the headlights lol. Hopefully someone can answer it.

Driving with just your fogs on is not going to safely light the road enough at night. Just want to stress this.

CAUTION: NOBODY HAS TRIED THIS ON A 2014 AND ABOVE. DOING THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DAMAGE THE ECU. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Now that that is said and done ... from what I see in the wiring diagrams, you can remove the light blue wire from pin 2 of the Fog Light Relay (use heat shrink tubing and seal the end of the wire, then zip tie it to the harness so it doesn't hang free), use a T connector on the green wire on pin 5 of the Fog Light Relay, and connect the wire from the T into pin 2 of the Fog Light Relay.

The reason why I stated the caution is because the light blue wire on pin 1 of the Fog Light Relay heads into the ECU behind the panel that holds the dimmer switch and power mirror switches. The Fog Light Relay activates when this wire going into the ECU is allowed to ground when the fog light switch is turned on (which is also connected to the ECU).

I have no idea if this is a straight shot in the PCB of the ECU or if it feeds other items or goes through additional resistors.

I have no idea if the resistance in the fog light relay being moved from the tail fuse to the fog light fuse will cause the fog light fuse to blow (remember, wiring resistors in parallel lowers total resistance in the circuit, thus increasing current).

There are two green wires and two light blue wires that go into the fog light relay (most likely to prevent this kind of tampering). If you mistake pin 1 for pin 2, you'll blow the fuse and potentially fry the ECU.

If you mistake pin 3 for pin 5, you'll blow the tail fuse even with the fog lights off.

The safest way to do this, would be to wire that part of the fog light relay circuit yourself. Simplest way would be to have one wire going from the positive terminal of the battery to pin 2 of the fog light relay (with a 10 A fuse of course, leaving the old wire taped off), and have another wire going from pin 1 of the fog light relay to the green wire coming from the headlight switch (cut that wire, have green wire from switch going to new wire leading to pin 1 of the fog light relay, tape off other end of the green wire that you cut).

That would bypass the ECU entirely instead of gambling with it. The real beauty is, if you mixed up pin 2 and pin 1, it would be irrelevant.