Foggy Marks Inside Headlights

Hi Everyone-I have a 2014 LE Eco plus, white blizzard pearl, love it. I've owned it just about a month now, and it has 1300 miles on it. The other night I got out of the car to see what it looked like at night with the lights on and noticed a weird, foggy shape that is on the inside of both headlights. It is identical in both headlights. Doesn't look like a reflection, it looks almost like fog or condensation that could be wiped away from the inside. Actually, both headlights look like they need to be cleaned from inside as I can see spots. I will ask about it at the dealer when I go for my 5000 mile appt but wonder if anyone else has this in their headlights? Trying to post a pic, not sure if I did.

Attachments

Re: foggy spots in headlights

Here is a photo. The marks are all on the inside of the lens on both the driver and the passenger sides . Would you say this normal? it looks like something needs to be wiped off and cleaned inside to me.

Same here. It doesn't impede vision so I'm not bothered. The LEDs are friggin' bright so the glass would have to be 100% transparent to not give off a halo like that.

Thanks for the replies. So, maybe its a halo effect from the brightness? The shape of it just struck me as odd. Kinda looks like a back molar? I know, crazy. Is the shape identical to mine on your lens?

Same here also !
For wearing glasses, I can tell you that even if a lens seems perfectly clear, from a certain angle under certain light conditions, you see that they are not (dirt, marks from the manufacturing process and even the manufacturer name on some models) ! Great picture of the light, by the way !