*****For Sale Forum*****

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installations' started by Scott O'Kashan, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Scott O'Kashan

Scott O'Kashan Super Moderator

There hasn't been a for sale thread, which was really needed. So now we have one! :thumbsup: Whatever you have for sale, as long as it's legal, you can post it in this thread. Please remember to remove your for sale post once your item is sold. If by chance the system wont let you delete the post, just give any of the Moderators a heads up and we'll take care of it for you.

DJ G-Roc and Warren like this.
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DHernandez909

DHernandez909 New Member

I Have a turbo 1992 Toyota Tercel forsale 2,500 send me a messege for pics and info san bernardino ca 92407 area

4. qexler

qexler New Member

I have a afe pro dry s which fits 2011-2014 corolla 1.8l engines. Unopened in original packaging!

5. Greg C

Greg C New Member

Looking for a 1969 to 1974 Corolla. Need California car with no rust.

6. fishycomics

fishycomics New Member

Will Trade my 2010 Toyota Corolla S for a 2017 Honda CR-V, New, even swap.

7. 20XRS06

20XRS06 New Member

2011 Corolla Steel Wheels... Central Il. ...$100 Obo

Set of 4 with hub cabs and TPMS included.
    Tires on the rims have about 40K on them.

Put another set of rims on the 2011 and looking to sell the stock steelies, maybe someone needs them to put winter tires on.

8. little rebel

little rebel New Member

Just fyi, I talked to a friend today and he has a 93 corolla DX complete but has a blown engine and a bad tranny. He also has a good engine and tranny that was to be put in this car for a customer but he never paid a deposit for the work, he needs to get it gone he wants $1000 for the whole thing, the engine and tranny is worth more than that. PM me if interested and ill give you his info. Located 20 miles south of CHARLOTTE N.C.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  9. 20XRS06

20XRS06 New Member

Here is what they look like. All rims have no damage and I believe this hub cap has the largest scuff.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  10. little rebel

little rebel New Member

the image didnt show, what kind of wheels are you selling?

11. 20XRS06

20XRS06 New Member

Stock 2011 wheels, caps and tpms

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  12. qexler

qexler New Member

I now have a muffler delete bolt on pipe for the 14+ corolla. Uses factory hangers, bolts up factory, fits straight, sounds nice. Offers?
    [​IMG]

13. OP
    Scott O'Kashan

Scott O'Kashan Super Moderator

Muffler or catalytic convertor?

14. qexler

qexler New Member

It is a bolt on muffler delete

15. 2014 Corolla lover

2014 Corolla lover New Member

Weathertech Mats/Trunk Mat

I've just sold my 2014 Corolla so I have a slightly used set of weathertech floor mats and a Toyota trunk mat for sale. They're about 6 months old but in very good condition. I paid over $200 for the set and I'm asking $135 OBO plus shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  16. scgormley89

scgormley89 New Member

Corolla Clutch and Flywheel for Sale

Hey Everyone:

I have a clutch, flywheel, and flywheel nut for sale. I had bought it for a 2005 Corolla but ended up getting rid of the car. Will sell for $200 for everything. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  17. 2014 Corolla lover

2014 Corolla lover New Member

2014-15 weather tech mats

I have a set of like new weather tech matts and a toyota trunk Matt for a 2014 or 2015 Corolla. Mine are only about six months old. Keep your carpet looking new. Asking $125 for the set. I've tried posting pics with no luck so email and I will send some. Gerstjeff@hotmail.com

CorollaS671 likes this.
  18. Jlinn

Jlinn New Member

What's that??

19. little rebel

little rebel New Member

For Sale- TRD Muffler used 3 months, bought from dealer in january. I sold my corolla 2 weeks ago and probably wont get another one. $ 300 plus shipping or would prefer local pick up near charlotte nc. PM me or text at 803 246 1366

Attached Files:

• 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      154.4 KB
      Views:
    • 038.JPG
      038.JPG
      File size:
      152.2 KB
      Views:
  20. little rebel

little rebel New Member

21. Louis Raypon

Louis Raypon New Member

Good morning,
    I have a 06 corolla Xrs engine for sale with 226,000 miles. Selling it cause I got in a car accident I'd rather not get the car fixed. The only thing is if you want the engine you'd have to remove it from the car yourself.

Attached Files:

22. 05corolla

05corolla Super Moderator

Wheels still for sale

23. richey

richey New Member

I have Brand new unused LH Tail Light for 09-10 Corolla, Also the whole foglight assembly, lights, and wiring kit. All Brand new.

24. Ramiro Platas

Ramiro Platas New Member

Stock Bluetooth stereo with back up camera off a 2014 corrola S not the navigation model replaced with an alpine head unit and back up camera

Attached Files:

25. 05corolla

How much

26. Ramiro Platas

Ramiro Platas New Member

Which item are you referring too?

27. Ramiro Platas

Ramiro Platas New Member

I'm not sure what to price it at, I guess start at 250????

28. 05corolla

The radio. Will it fit An 05?

29. Ramiro Platas

Ramiro Platas New Member

I'm not sure to be honest, might me a wiring issue and it looks like fitment might be a problem unless you can the hardware to make it fit cuz of the awkward shape of this stereo

30. StalinWasBallin'

StalinWasBallin' New Member

Selling a set of Focal 428 satin black 16 inch rims with Hankook Ventus V4 ES High Performance tires. Lug pattern is 4x100 and both rims and tires were purchased from Les Schwab with a 75,000 mile gurantee; and there are less than 15,000 miles on these tires currently. I am selling these for $600 total all 4 wheels with the tires fitted on them. This is half of what I paid but I am selling so low to get rid of them because I sold the 98 Corolla they were on. Will only do a cash transaction in person I live in Denver Metro area. Please email me at austinblatner@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Attached Files:

31. kevin austin

kevin austin New Member

where are you at

32. little rebel

little rebel New Member

new in box 1 case of genuine toyota oil filters for 2014 and up corolla $40.00 shipped to lower 48 call or text 8032461366 DSCN3565.JPG

33. asherstan

asherstan New Member

0715161702-min.jpg Set of 4 2013 corolla s gunmetal wheels with caps and lug nuts..$225.00 local pick up only....western NC

34. anxiety666

anxiety666 New Member

What size wheels are these? I am very interested but live in Ohio. I would gladly pay the shipping costs for these. Any major scratched on these that do not show up on the pics?

35. Michael Korologos

Michael Korologos New Member

Looking to sell my seats from my corolla. I Bought seats from another user here so I am looking to sell mine. They are all in great condition with only a few wrinkles on the side bolsters. I would like to sell all of the seats for about 400+shipping. or fronts for 150 a piece and 100 for the rear.

They are manual adjusting but have aftermarket seat heaters installed. I will include all of the wiring and switches if you want, but the bottom part of the heater on the drivers side, where your butt is doesn't work. I also added red stitching which you may or may not be able to see in the pictures, it can be easily removed if you want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am also selling a front lip that fits our rolla quite nicely. It is from a 2013 FRS but I custom shaped it to fit the rolla, took about 3 hours. Selling for 60 bucks + shipping. It kind of needs to be painted, it was scuffed up so I sanded it smooth but still could use some paint, although it is not that noticeable.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

36. focal06

focal06 New Member

Lookin to trade a Borla 11897 axle back for an oem Toyota muffler. Straight trade. You must ship first as this is my DD and I can't be without a muffler for longer than a day. I'll ship once I receive the OEM one and install it. Your oem one must be from an s model 16 corolla with low mileage. My Borla has been on for about 100 miles. I'm not a fan of it.

37. Michael Korologos

Michael Korologos New Member

I'm down but my 14 has 35k. Never lived in salty or wet weather though, just a desert

38. focal06

focal06 New Member

I'll pass for now, would really like a newer muffler.

39. kingtal0n

kingtal0n New Member

I need a pair of 98-02 corolla door panels if anyoe has them, please email me

my email is my user name at aol

40. Z28hensley

Z28hensley New Member

What color are the floor mats?

41. Sushirolla

Sushirolla New Member

SoCal local trade or sale: 2016 corolla s plus 17" wheels with near new tires

Looking for 16" wheels oem okay. Or willing to let go for $650. Message me!

42. 05corolla

Interested also

43. Fabian Gonzalez

Fabian Gonzalez New Member

Interested, if I swap you my stocks how much will you let them go for.

44. rcsec

rcsec New Member

WTB: Air Conditioning vents (all three) for a 2001 Corolla - Black Interior
    this includes the driver's side
    middle - radio bezel with clock & hazard button
    passenger site.

Also interested in Black Automatic Transmission gear selector & Black Parking Brake lever

45. erosales987

erosales987 New Member

Do you still have the wheels?