*****For Sale Forum*****

There hasn't been a for sale thread, which was really needed. So now we have one! :thumbsup: Whatever you have for sale, as long as it's legal, you can post it in this thread. Please remember to remove your for sale post once your item is sold. If by chance the system wont let you delete the post, just give any of the Moderators a heads up and we'll take care of it for you.

2011 Corolla Steel Wheels... Central Il. ...$100 Obo

Set of 4 with hub cabs and TPMS included.
Tires on the rims have about 40K on them.

Put another set of rims on the 2011 and looking to sell the stock steelies, maybe someone needs them to put winter tires on.

Just fyi, I talked to a friend today and he has a 93 corolla DX complete but has a blown engine and a bad tranny. He also has a good engine and tranny that was to be put in this car for a customer but he never paid a deposit for the work, he needs to get it gone he wants $1000 for the whole thing, the engine and tranny is worth more than that. PM me if interested and ill give you his info. Located 20 miles south of CHARLOTTE N.C.

Last edited:
Here is what they look like. All rims have no damage and I believe this hub cap has the largest scuff.

Last edited:
I now have a muffler delete bolt on pipe for the 14+ corolla. Uses factory hangers, bolts up factory, fits straight, sounds nice. Offers?

Weathertech Mats/Trunk Mat

I've just sold my 2014 Corolla so I have a slightly used set of weathertech floor mats and a Toyota trunk mat for sale. They're about 6 months old but in very good condition. I paid over $200 for the set and I'm asking $135 OBO plus shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:
Corolla Clutch and Flywheel for Sale

Hey Everyone:

I have a clutch, flywheel, and flywheel nut for sale. I had bought it for a 2005 Corolla but ended up getting rid of the car. Will sell for $200 for everything. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
For Sale- TRD Muffler used 3 months, bought from dealer in january. I sold my corolla 2 weeks ago and probably wont get another one. $ 300 plus shipping or would prefer local pick up near charlotte nc. PM me or text at 803 246 1366

Attachments

Good morning,
I have a 06 corolla Xrs engine for sale with 226,000 miles. Selling it cause I got in a car accident I'd rather not get the car fixed. The only thing is if you want the engine you'd have to remove it from the car yourself.

Attachments

I'm not sure to be honest, might me a wiring issue and it looks like fitment might be a problem unless you can the hardware to make it fit cuz of the awkward shape of this stereo

Selling a set of Focal 428 satin black 16 inch rims with Hankook Ventus V4 ES High Performance tires. Lug pattern is 4x100 and both rims and tires were purchased from Les Schwab with a 75,000 mile gurantee; and there are less than 15,000 miles on these tires currently. I am selling these for $600 total all 4 wheels with the tires fitted on them. This is half of what I paid but I am selling so low to get rid of them because I sold the 98 Corolla they were on. Will only do a cash transaction in person I live in Denver Metro area. Please email me at austinblatner@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

Looking to sell my seats from my corolla. I Bought seats from another user here so I am looking to sell mine. They are all in great condition with only a few wrinkles on the side bolsters. I would like to sell all of the seats for about 400+shipping. or fronts for 150 a piece and 100 for the rear.

They are manual adjusting but have aftermarket seat heaters installed. I will include all of the wiring and switches if you want, but the bottom part of the heater on the drivers side, where your butt is doesn't work. I also added red stitching which you may or may not be able to see in the pictures, it can be easily removed if you want.

I am also selling a front lip that fits our rolla quite nicely. It is from a 2013 FRS but I custom shaped it to fit the rolla, took about 3 hours. Selling for 60 bucks + shipping. It kind of needs to be painted, it was scuffed up so I sanded it smooth but still could use some paint, although it is not that noticeable.

Lookin to trade a Borla 11897 axle back for an oem Toyota muffler. Straight trade. You must ship first as this is my DD and I can't be without a muffler for longer than a day. I'll ship once I receive the OEM one and install it. Your oem one must be from an s model 16 corolla with low mileage. My Borla has been on for about 100 miles. I'm not a fan of it.

Lookin to trade a Borla 11897 axle back for an oem Toyota muffler. Straight trade. You must ship first as this is my DD and I can't be without a muffler for longer than a day. I'll ship once I receive the OEM one and install it. Your oem one must be from an s model 16 corolla with low mileage. My Borla has been on for about 100 miles. I'm not a fan of it.
I'm down but my 14 has 35k. Never lived in salty or wet weather though, just a desert

2014-15 weather tech mats

I have a set of like new weather tech matts and a toyota trunk Matt for a 2014 or 2015 Corolla. Mine are only about six months old. Keep your carpet looking new. Asking $125 for the set. I've tried posting pics with no luck so email and I will send some.
What color are the floor mats?

SoCal local trade or sale: 2016 corolla s plus 17" wheels with near new tires

Looking for 16" wheels oem okay. Or willing to let go for $650. Message me!

WTB: Air Conditioning vents (all three) for a 2001 Corolla - Black Interior
this includes the driver's side
middle - radio bezel with clock & hazard button
passenger site.

Also interested in Black Automatic Transmission gear selector & Black Parking Brake lever

I do not have the shipping price. Also, just so you know this Borla exhaust has been used so it has some dust and grime on it. I traded in my corolla a couple of months ago and have no need for these parts.
I don't care of it's used. So you are saying the price is before or after shipping? And if so how much to ship to 84770

Since my Rolla just got totaled, I've got a bunch of aftermarket parts that I'm going to be putting up for sale. I need a down payment on a new ride.

I've got the following bring new:
1. Megan Racing H-Brace SB-HBTCO03
2. Megan Racing Race Spec Strut Tower Bar MR-SB-TCO14FU-1P
3. Megan Racing front sway bar MRS-TY-0090

I've also got a Megan Racing Reinforced Rear Lower bar MRS-TY-1710 that was used for less than 2 months.

Also used for little over a year, HPS Short Ram Intake in blue, 27-510BL. Also includes JetChip performance MAFS that's about 3 months used.

I also have the factory 2014-16 17x7 S wheels from my '15 S Plus. No tires or valve stems installed, but factory lug nuts are included. One wheel has slight curb rash, but others near perfect. Had them for almost 2 years before I got new wheels, & stayed in southern AZ weather. Never been in snow.

Serious inquires PM me. Will provide photos upon request.