Free Service for 2 Yrs or 25K miles ...?

Hello -

I purchased new corolla-2011 on 12/31/2011. My vehicle will be completing 2 years on 12/31/2013, but it has just 15K miles on it. Will my free servicing/road-side assistance will be available till 25K miles or it will be over by just completing 2 years. Please suggest.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
There is a catch how much was the charge for the Free 2 year /25K service?

I am sure $150.00 for the 5 oil & filter changes, they hidden in $500.oo in the price?

There is a catch how much was the charge for the Free 2 year /25K service?

I am sure $150.00 for the 5 oil & filter changes, they hidden in $500.oo in the price?
There was no charge for the free 2 year/25,000 service. That's why it was free :-D.

Also, $150 for 5 oil changes? No way. When I was doing my own oil changes using full synthetic you were looking at $60 each change, plus they top off all fluids, inspection, tire rotation, etc.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Prices all vary, why there has to be a hidden charge, we just do not see it. but I tell ya. you can top al l the fluids you like. I know I get the job done right and its priceless

fishycomics

Super Moderator
then who pays for the that service, surely not the dealer? they just do not give oil away for free, wh y I say it has to have a hidden fee when you first purchased your newer cars. see where I am coming from?

So I can walk into the dealer and with my bought out lease car and get free oil? something to think about, before you answer?

Last edited:
Dealer provides it to boost car sales and give them an edge over the competition. That is why they do it. They probably make up for that oil by selling a few extra cars a month, plus it is through Toyota, so they swallow the cost, not the dealership.

At the dealership now for my first oil change. Having them change up the unlocking feature when you put it into park too. That's annoying. What's worse is the wait time. Sigh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

fishycomics

Super Moderator
you had one correct?

Qualifyng buyer. Key words....

Leased cars get it, first time buyers, and those who do not ask may not get it!

Last edited:

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Before you make this topic closed.

You sat down negotiated a deal, agreed with the Sales team. Some of these Toyota care are a great thing, but not when you PAID for it through the car sticker, hidden in the cost.

Stubborn, nope