Head Unit Replacement

Hello! I'm trying to find a head unit to replace the stock entune one on my 2018 le, preferably with android auto or something of the sort, but I can't find any information anywhere. All I can really find is a video of a full android tablet that seems to be for the European or Asian model of the car

I know this is an old thread but I had some questions regarding replacement head units for the 2018 corolla.
Since some of the cars settings, door locks lighting etc, are controlled by the head unit, how would replacing it affect those controls and how would you be able to change them? Also what about the backup cam? is it plug and play?

T3kMan1

I know this is an old thread but I had some questions regarding replacement head units for the 2018 corolla.
Since some of the cars settings, door locks lighting etc, are controlled by the head unit, how would replacing it affect those controls and how would you be able to change them? Also what about the backup cam? is it plug and play?
Did you check into this

I just put a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX radio with the Maestro ADS-MRR radio replace module in my 2018 Corolla and I have access to all of the factory settings. There are some other nice features of this system as well, you can see individual tire pressures and temps, Check engine codes

Attachments

I believe you loose the ability to change the settings on the system menu but a $20 OBD port to USB plug and some crafty hacking and you can change any settings without going to the dealership ever again.

I just put a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX radio with the Maestro ADS-MRR radio replace module in my 2018 Corolla and I have access to all of the factory settings. There are some other nice features of this system as well, you can see individual tire pressures and temps, Check engine codes
How does the pioneer function? My '99 intrepid had a JBL that sounded so damn good but it's a single din. My girlfriend's car, before she totaled it, had a pioneer that I didn't like much.

Weird menu navigating and the LED's can be dimmed extremely low for late night sessions