Headlights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daniel Devore, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Daniel Devore

Daniel Devore New Member

I have a Toyota Corolla 2013 LE, I like to turn on my Headlights when is raining lightly, The bad part is that I always forget to turn them off, This results in a dead battery. Very annoying , is there a way to have them turn off automatically after a minute or so....

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

I'm surprise you don't have day time running lights , Usually all Corollas I owned you leave your headlight switch on and when the sensor picks up darkness it turns all the lights on automatically . Does your car have a dingy noise when you leave your lights on ? I think they sell a aftermarket kit for the lights

4. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

I think the auto headlights were only a Canadian thing for the 2009-2013 models. I have them on my 2013 S, and also have push button start. I may be wrong but all the research I have done suggests those two options (auto headlights, push button start) were not available in the US. As far as having something done to turn them off, I am sure with enough money it can be done.

5. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

nubenegrard likes this.
  6. shawn86

shawn86 New Member

My 08 CE has automatic head lights and I’m in the US.

7. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

I did mention the 09-13. I may be wrong on the auto headlights but I am 99.13568479% on the push to start.

8. nubenegrard

nubenegrard New Member

Thanks man! this is as close as what i need as i ever been!!! i have the 2013 Corolla S Moonroof package version and it does not come with it, my old 2007 s did. i visited the link and the dscription is exactly what i was looking for but there is an ebay alert that says it is not compatible for my car... :( has anyone found a way to installed the actual system not the replacement? Thanks in advance.

9. corollacaner

corollacaner New Member

The xenon headlights are really good. If I have financial situation, I will definitely have my car installed.
    A bit costly but definitely handy compared to regular ordinary headlights.
    I suggest you review.
    Source: https://bilgihanem.com/xenon-far-nedir-nasil-calisir/