Headlights

I have a Toyota Corolla 2013 LE, I like to turn on my Headlights when is raining lightly, The bad part is that I always forget to turn them off, This results in a dead battery. Very annoying , is there a way to have them turn off automatically after a minute or so....

I have a Toyota Corolla 2013 LE, I like to turn on my Headlights when is raining lightly, The bad part is that I always forget to turn them off, This results in a dead battery. Very annoying , is there a way to have them turn off automatically after a minute or so....
I'm surprise you don't have day time running lights , Usually all Corollas I owned you leave your headlight switch on and when the sensor picks up darkness it turns all the lights on automatically . Does your car have a dingy noise when you leave your lights on ? I think they sell a aftermarket kit for the lights

I think the auto headlights were only a Canadian thing for the 2009-2013 models. I have them on my 2013 S, and also have push button start. I may be wrong but all the research I have done suggests those two options (auto headlights, push button start) were not available in the US. As far as having something done to turn them off, I am sure with enough money it can be done.

Here is a link I found where they sell I think what you are looking for and a video to show you - Hope this helps

That is the link to the items you might need -

Thanks man! this is as close as what i need as i ever been!!! i have the 2013 Corolla S Moonroof package version and it does not come with it, my old 2007 s did. i visited the link and the dscription is exactly what i was looking for but there is an ebay alert that says it is not compatible for my car... :( has anyone found a way to installed the actual system not the replacement? Thanks in advance.

The contact owns a 2004 Toyota Corolla. The contact stated that the vehicle low beam failed. The low beam did not give the proper visibility.

approximate current mileage 100,000.