HID lighting, LED conversion?

Hey all I am new to the forums, glad to be here, sorry if this has been asked before, I didnt see it though. I have a 2015 Corolla L, and every place I call about HID lighting for this cars main low beams, they wont touch it. Im assuming conversion from the stock LED headlights, to HID is impossible? All they would touch is the high beams. Is it possible to convert the LED headlights to HID, and will they be aimed as good as the stock LEDs through the stock projectors? Also I might as well ask my other ?s, is there any way I can find a all black mesh grille for this car like the older corollas have available? Or I have to have one custom made? Also during idle it sounds like a faint school bus diesel type sound, is that nomal? LIke a small rattling, I noticed it better at a drive thru. Maybe im just being paranoid,car runs great, 15000 miles. Again glad to be here, and thanks for any answers!

OK thanks, any way I can get a more of a bluer tint to the headlights then? Also I installed some new turn signal lights for the front, LED, look better, and work, but when I use the turn signal, its super fast. Is that normal? And thanks for the link

OK thanks, any way I can get a more of a bluer tint to the headlights then? Also I installed some new turn signal lights for the front, LED, look better, and work, but when I use the turn signal, its super fast. Is that normal? And thanks for the link
The turn signal hyper flash is caused by the low current draw of the LED bulb. You need to add a 6ohm load resistor across the bulb socket terminals at each socket that has led. IOW, 4 bulbs equals 4 resistors needed.

Hid lo beams is a downgrade IMO.