How to lock trunk release

I have a 2015 Corolla S. I'm trying to figure out how to lock the trunk so that the release inside the car is locked. This is generally a feature on all cars.. either by key hole on the interior or trunk exterior, but it doesn't seem to be an option on this corolla. There is no key hole for this feature.

That is weird. I could have sworn the 2014's had a key hole in the back but I checked my friends and it aint there. If you think about it a passenger side and trunk keyhole is redundant now with key-less entry. The key hole on the passenger side has been gone for years now and most manufacturers have shaved the trunk one as well. One of the arguments is that it is safer as the key hole can't be punched out by a would-be thief. However it is spun I think the real reason they have been eliminated is the fact that the manufacturer saves money, maybe only less than a dollar each car but savings none the less

Never saw such a feature on any of my car. Was not necessary on older Corolla, as the seat lever was inside the trunk itself, un like the 11th generation where it's at the top of the back seat.

Jolly the idea behind it is you lock anything in the trunk and lock it out. that way no one gets into it. I have smart key system and when I lock out the trunk neither the inside latch, rear touch pad or key fob will open it. The seat releases are in the trunk that way no one can get in the trunk by folding the seats. Now that the new model has the release in the seat backs themselves, that defeats the whole purpose of locking it out.

Jolly the idea behind it is you lock anything in the trunk and lock it out. that way no one gets into it. I have smart key system and when I lock out the trunk neither the inside latch, rear touch pad or key fob will open it. The seat releases are in the trunk that way no one can get in the trunk by folding the seats. Now that the new model has the release in the seat backs themselves, that defeats the whole purpose of locking it out.
That's the difference I mentioned about old and new generation. The new one doesn't event a locking glove box... That being said, it must be helpful with valet service but against a robber that already has unlock your car's doors I guess it wouldn't do much !