i need help with my spoiler

For sure the RS is better than the stock lip. I honestly think now the elite custom (there are more than one brand of some thing it seems), might be cooler than I can imagine once its painted to match car and without all the plastic junk on that one pic. I like the idea that it extends the width of the car better than the z or rs or lip.

If I could really put SERIOUS money into the corolla, I'd get a true "wing" and make it look GT style like that guy who did the photoshop renderings. At minimum I've got to lower car a little and widen the rear tires.

For sure the RS is better than the stock lip. I honestly think now the elite custom (there are more than one brand of some thing it seems), might be cooler than I can imagine once its painted to match car and without all the plastic junk on that one pic. I like the idea that it extends the width of the car better than the z or rs or lip.

If I could really put SERIOUS money into the corolla, I'd get a true "wing" and make it look GT style like that guy who did the photoshop renderings. At minimum I've got to lower car a little and widen the rear tires.
Megan Racing has one, & I saw another full carbon fiber GT wing somewhere... Only problem is that it's like $600! Besides, something like that would defeat my sleeper look...

Also Ive read lips are mainly aesthetic the only way to achieve down force is to have a spoiler with some height. Subaru says same thing when building their sports cars. The standard large wing will create down force the lip ifbubdont like the look is just pure aesthetic

Which would be the aluminum one I posted on page one of this thread. The carbon fiber one which is more is a lot lower and I dont believe is adjustable. They do have a higher and wider carbon fiber that costs more and I believe that would do some good too. I just don't know how black aluminum will sit on a car with black pearl paint or whatever it's called. Same goes with carbon. I don't have anything else carbon

Which would be the aluminum one I posted on page one of this thread. The carbon fiber one which is more is a lot lower and I dont believe is adjustable. They do have a higher and wider carbon fiber that costs more and I believe that would do some good too. I just don't know how black aluminum will sit on a car with black pearl paint or whatever it's called. Same goes with carbon. I don't have anything else carbon
Carbon fiber would look really good I think. Not to mention that it's a LOT lighter than even the aluminum. Plus you don't have to worry about the paint chipping off. ;)

I have the t5i wing, installed it over a year ago, it stands out but not too much, I had neon srt4 prior to the corolla and was tired of the attention those big ass wings give you, I'll upload a pic in a bit

Yeeeaaaaa just so you know this is only a Corolla (not fast) and I'm not trying to put a kitchen table on my trunk lid, I mean maybe if it was a rocket bunny or skyline or something fun maybe but a Corolla? Cmon

Yeeeaaaaa just so you know this is only a Corolla (not fast) and I'm not trying to put a kitchen table on my trunk lid, I mean maybe if it was a rocket bunny or skyline or something fun maybe but a Corolla? Cmon
i hear you. as a first time car owner, i didnt do any research and the salesperson was very unprofessional he just wantes to get the car sold. never told me anything about the car (hp wise). im so sad that im stuck with this car.