Interior Illumunation Cutomization and Turn Signal Duration

I have the 14 corolla s and was wondering if any one knows how to legthen the turn signal blinks from the default 3 to more than 3 blinks and also how do you make the interior lighs stay on longer once the care is turned off???:huh:

If you have the Entune or Entune Premium, you go to car settings. Then there will be your lock/unlock settings as well as the headlights and dome light settings.

Entune
Simply press setup on the head unit » select the vehicule button » choose the appropriate item from the menu » choose the setting you want among those available.
(I don't think the number of blinks for changing line is avalaible though, despite what the owner manual say.)

Entune premium
Simply press apps on the head unit » select the vehicule button » choose the appropriate item from the menu » choose the setting you want among those available.
(I don't know the number of blinks for changing line is avalaible though)

And explore !

When you guys are referring to the blinks, are you talking about the part where you can lightly tap either left/right and the turn signals stay on for a few seconds and turn off?

When you guys are referring to the blinks, are you talking about the part where you can lightly tap either left/right and the turn signals stay on for a few seconds and turn off?
Yes ! It's rather a fixed amount of blinks than «a few seconds».

Last edited:
Next question would be pretty stupid but how long did it normally take to get them to adjust the timing? I also find it too quick to safely change lanes in 3 blinks. I've already received a ticket once for not keeping my turn signal light on (I used about 2-3 blinks).

should not have to go to the dealer for that smh
True and the owner's manual says you don't, but it is incorrect.

It likely takes longer to find a dealer that understands what you are asking for than it actually does for the dealer to change the settings.