Interior LED Lighting

Hello everyone!
I have been looking through some threads on the 10th ten corolla mods people have done with their vehicles utilizing LED strips. I understand that our interiors are different so I am hoping that anyone who has taken apart the doors as well as any other interior chip in with info!

This is what I'm looking at.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/more...-smd-led-accent-light/639/#/tab/Photos&Videos

One underneath the driver side and passenger side dashboard (for footwells) one for front cup holder and rear cup holder, one on the bottle holder for both doors, one on the storage area beneath our USB and AUX port, one on each side of the rear center console (for rear footwells). 9 total.

Want them controlled by the dome lights (when entering the vehicle or when the keyless entry system triggers the dome lights) and by instrument lights. Should be easy to do when I get on TIS and get the wiring diagram. Should be able to tap into two places on the junction block that controls all of that, and all 9 of these LEDs will draw a measly 1.8 Watts so I will utilize the fuses already in place for interior lights/instrument lights (1.8 W @ 14.5 V = 0.124 A).

I'm trying to find a switch where my Sport Mode switch would be that would look OEM and control the master power to the lights. I've found a couple switches that look OEM but they say Fog Lights on it or something else, and I found a couple places that will laser etch the switch to your design, but they don't even look close to OEM. I may just skip it altogether since I would keep it on at all time, but I feel having the switch there would really make it look like it came with the car.

That led for that price would not be efficient imo. I used led strips for all my lighting in my previous car with very good results. The theme with this car will be blue, so I will use blue less.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006O66YOK/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A194WE1I82NDDW[/ame]

As far as keeping it oem with a switch I would recommend a latching style push button. This is the one I plan to get except in a button diameter of 20 mm(I have big fingers)
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11972

I do plan on installing led strips under the door and hooking them up to the dome lights so I can get a nice courtesy light for all 4 doors.

People said it is pretty bright for the one LED and I saw a few pictures that really showed it. I wanted to do the strips initially but I don't think I want it that bright, just subtle, and oh yeah, definitely going blue.

LOL thats true. I wanted to let you know that I myself have a couple of spools of different colors. I usually order waterproof and non-waterproof versions of each. I have a spool of non-waterproof leds I haven't had a chance to use yet. I can send you a strip so you see whether or not you would want to buy them, a camera cannot capture light emission well. I just do not know how fair a strip would fair in an envelope lol.